Welcome to the Cordwood Point Association website. This is a family friendly community located south of Cheboygan Michigan on beautiful Lake Huron. We offer monthly social activities, parks for lake access with basketball, volleyball and childrens play area.
You can enjoy our newly rennovated Clubhouse which is also available to rent for family functions.
We hope that our residents and those visiting our site find it useful and informative.
Saturday, September 2nd Annual Labor Day Weekend Pancake Breakfast
- 8am to 10am Pancakes, sausage, fruit, OJ and coffee
- Donations Appreciated
Saturday, September 9th the Third Annual Ladies Luncheon – Noon to 2pm
- Lunch provided – just bring yourself!
- Come and get together with the ladies of Cordwood for a nice lunch and share your ideas for future events in Cordwood. Your ideas are needed!
- After lunch you’re welcome to stay and join in a special activity with Sandy Borowicz who will help those who want to create their own 2×2 wooden quilt square board like those seen in the windows of many Cheboygan businesses. There’s just a $5 fee for the primed board. Bring your own paint and design or we’ll have many on hand for you to choose from. Hang it on a wall, a shed, a garage, from a tree or put it in a window…….
- Not everyone will want to create a quilt square board but please join us for the luncheon!
- PLEASE RSVP BY SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND 269-352-7719 so we can plan food and know how many boards to have.
Saturday, October 14th Annual Harvest Dinner 6p
- Turkey, rolls & butter, beverage and dishware provided
- Bring your favorite holiday dish to pass
- RSVP and indicate your dish to pass on the sign up list at the clubhouse or call Lisa Rankin at 269-352-7719 or Lynn Bell at 231-627-4859.
LIKE us on Facebook!!!